If you’re reading this, chances are that you’ve noticed that demand for Nintendo Switch handsets has far outstripped supply during the pandemic. But we’re now starting to see the consoles return to the shelves, and there are offers on many Switch-related products too. We’ve rounded up the best Nintendo Switch deals available right now.
While Switch consoles are mostly full price at the moment, there are some big discounts on top games and accessories available across the web. If all you need is the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, that’s on offer from Amazon for $59 ($11 off).
Featured deals: SanDisk 200GB SD card for only $22.49
There are tons of great games available for the Nintendo Switch, but that means you may quickly use up the 32GB of included storage space. You can massively expand the storage of your console by picking up a 200GB microSD memory card from SanDisk at an all-time low price of $22.49.
While it may look like a minor discount at first glance, this SanDisk 200GB microSD recently sold for as much as $80. You’d be hard-pressed to find a microSD that’s as reliable as SanDisk with this much storage at such a low price.
Read more: The best microSD cards of 2021
Up to 100MB/s transfer read speed ensures you won’t have any slowdowns. For reference, that means you could move up to 1,000 photos in a minute. It also has class 10 support for HD video recording or playback, and A1 rated performance for fast app loading times.
Check out the deal via the link below, or scroll on for more Switch-specific deals on games, accessories, and more.
Buy it Now
Nintendo Switch deals
Editors note: All deals were live at the time of writing, but the marketplace for Switch consoles and games is changing quickly. We’ll periodically update the page as deals end and pop up.
Nintendo Switch game deals
If you’re lucky enough to already own a Switch or Switch Lite, there are some sweet deals on games right now. You can check out the full range of dozens of Amazon, Walmart, and Best Buy switch game deals. We’ve picked out the best ones below, starting with the Mario-verse:
- Mario Tennis Aces for $38.99 ($21 off)
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars for $49.94 ($10 off)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for $49.94 ($10 off)
- Super Mario Odyssey for $47.99 ($10 off)
- Yoshi’s Crafted World for $38.88 ($21 off)
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for $49.94 ($10 off)
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 for $38.88 ($21 off)
If you’re not a Mario fan then you might have the wrong console. Thankfully, the deals extend to more top titles including the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons for $49.94 ($10 off)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for $47.99 ($12 off)
- Pokemon Shield for $49.94 ($10 off)
- Pokemon Sword for $49.94 ($10 off)
- Borderlands Legendary Collection for $44.99 ($5 off)
- Just Dance 2021 for $30.72 ($19 off)
- Minecraft for $20.39 ($9 off)
- Ring Fit Adventure for $69.88 ($10 off)
- BioShock: The Collection for $29.83 ($20 off)
Nintendo Switch accessory deals
Since the Nintendo Switch is over three years old at this point, there is a thriving ecosystem of accessories for it. Controllers, cases, connectivity dongles, and even customization tools are all available for the Switch.
We have a full list of the best accessories you can get for the Nintendo Switch. Buying at retail value is fine, but here are some deals on Switch accessories that can save you a bit of cash.
- Orzly Geek Pack Switch Accessories Bundle for $49.99 ($20 off)
- Orzly carry case for $13.96 ($11 off)
- Kutime Wireless Controller for Switch for $26.99 ($9 off)
- Anker Powercore 20,100mAh portable charger for $69.99 ($20 off)
- OIVO Ergonomic TPU Protective Grip Cover for $9.99 ($7 off)
With all the game deals above it won’t be long before you need more storage for your console. Here are some bargains on SanDisk memory cards for the Switch.
- SanDisk – 128GB microSDXC Memory Card for $30.99 ($37 off)
- SanDisk – 400GB microSDXC Memory Card for $99.99 ($80 off)
- SanDisk – 512GB microSDXC Memory Card for $129.99 ($100 off)
Nintendo Switch consoles
There’s a reason that the Nintendo Switch was in short supply for much of the pandemic. Nintendo really nailed it with this hybrid console, with sales being consistently high since its launch back in 2017. Unlike the PS4 and Xbox One S, it can be used as a wireless handheld device — not unlike the Nintendo 3DS, another insanely popular Nintendo product — or it can be docked and connected to a TV to be played in the normal home console style.
You won’t find big discounts on Nintendo Switch consoles, but there are some savings to be made. Here are some of the best options:
- Nintendo Switch and SanDisk 128GB Memory Card for $324.34
- Nintendo Switch (used) with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy-Con for $299
Switch Lite consoles
More than two years after the launch of the original Nintendo Switch, the company announced a new variant of the console: the Nintendo Switch Lite. As the name suggests, this console is a watered-down version of the original. This means you get fewer features but also a lower price.
The Nintendo Switch Lite doesn’t skimp out on the game library. Almost every game the original Switch supports the Switch Lite also supports (with the exception of games that require Joy-Con usage, such as 1-2-Switch). If you buy a physical game for your main Switch, that cartridge will also work in your Switch Lite. Additionally, if you use the same Nintendo account on both systems, you’ll have access to the digital games you’ve paid for through the Nintendo eShop.
The Switch Lite isn’t quite as scarce as the Switch, but you’re still hard-pressed to find big bargains for now. Here are some of the best prices we could find:
- Nintendo Switch Lite (all colors) for $199.99
- Nintendo Switch Lite with Tempered Glass Screen Protector Bundle for $214.99
- Nintendo Switch Lite (refurbished) for $184.99 ($15 off)
- Nintendo Switch Lite bundle with carrying case and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for $269.99