One of the few things to keep us sane during these tough times is the number of new shows and movies to watch. Social distancing has both good and bad effects on TV shopping: You don’t have to stare blankly at a wall of TVs, but it’s also tricky to pick out the best bargains online with the tyranny of choice.
Related: Android TV buyer’s guide
To make things a little bit easier, we’ve gone ahead and rounded up some of the best TV deals available right now. We’ve broken down the TV offers by size, so you can get out your tape measure then peruse the category that best fits your space. The bigger the screen, the bigger the savings.
Featured deal: Get a 65-inch 4K TV for just $389
While there are various considerations people make when shopping for a new TV, many are just looking for the most screen real estate for their money. If that’s you then you’ll struggle to do better than the Sceptre 65-inch Class 4K UHD TV. It’s on offer right now at Walmart for just $389 ($90 off).
You’re getting a 4K UHD TV that’ll fill most of your wall for under $400, what’s the catch? Well, apart from the lack of brand recognition, this is one of the only TVs you’ll find in our rundown which isn’t a smart TV. That’s the trade-off, but it has four HDMI ports to connect other devices, smart or otherwise. If your main driver is enhancing your games or movies then you’ll be happy.
See also: The best 4K TV deals
Those who insist on a smart TV and a QLED experience needn’t break the bank either. Walmart also has the RCA Roku QLED 65-inch 4K UHD Smart TV on offer. The Quantum Processor of this TV optimizes screen brightness and sound control, and you can enjoy the Roku streaming service in Ultra HD. It’s available for only $492 ($207 off).
Check out these deals via the widgets below, or scroll on for many more.
Sceptre 65-inch Class 4K UHD TV
RCA Roku QLED 65-inch 4K UHD Smart TV
Best TV deals
- 20-39 inch TV deals
- 40-49 inch TV deals
- 50-59 inch TV deals
- 60-69 inch TV deals
- 70-inch and above TV deals
Editors note: These deals change frequently but we will periodically update this page with the latest offers.
Best 20-39 inch TV deals
If you need a new TV and you have limited space, a smaller TV is probably your best bet. You can easily fit one in a home office or a dorm room without feeling overwhelmed. Of course, a 32-inch TV often sacrifices an HDMI port and top-end resolution, but you can usually find one for under $200.
Here are the best deals we can find right now:
- JVC 32-inch Class HD LED TV for $79 ($51 off)
- Insignia 32-inch Class LED Fire TV for $139.99 ($50 off)
- TCL 32-inch Class HD LED TV for $149.99 ($150 off)
- Insignia 39-inch Class LED HD Smart Fire TV for $219.99 ($30 off)
- Vizio 32-Inch Full HD LED Smart TV for $259.99 ($190 off)
Best 40-49 inch TV deals
40-inch TVs offer a step up from the 30-inch category both in terms of resolution and in port options. You often get a third HDMI port to add a game system or streaming device, and there are plenty of 4K options. 40-inch TVs are a great option for many rooms as long as you have a little more space to work with.
Here are some of the best deals available:
- Insignia 40-inch Class LED Full HD TV for $179.99 ($20 off)
- JVC 43-inch Class 4K UHD Roku Smart TV for $218 ($32 off)
- Insignia 43-inch Class LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV for $279.99 ($40 off)
- Sony X80J 43-inch Class HDR 4K UHD Smart LED TV for $598 ($50 off)
Best 50-59 inch TV deals
At 50 inches and above, you can pretty much expect the top specs on any TV. OLED and QLED screens become more standard, and you really start to push home theater territory. You can feel like you’re in the crowd at your favorite football game or crossing the galaxy in your favorite show.
See also: The best apps for your Samsung smart TV
Here are a few of the best options currently available:
- TCL 50-inch Class 4-Series 4K UHD Smart Roku LED TV for $298 ($50 off)
- Samsung 50-inch Class TU8000 Crystal UHD 4K Smart TV for $427 ($502 off)
- Sony 55-inch Class 4K UHD LED Android Smart TV for $698 ($302 off)
- Hisense 58-inch H65-Series 4K UHD Smart Android TV for $419 ($210 off)
- LG OLED 4K UHD 55-inch TV for $1,797 (save $903)
Best 60-69 inch TV deals
60-inch TVs offer many of the same high-end features as 50-inch TVs, just on a larger scale. You can expect 4K and OLED options and HDR quality, but you can also expect to pay more of a premium price. You might not want to sit too close to a TV this large, but you should be able to see crystal-clear detail even from across the room.
Here are three of the best 65-inch TV deals we could find:
- Samsung 65-inch Class QLED Q60T Smart TV for $898 ($102 off)
- TCL 65-inch 6-Series 4K UHD QLED Roku Smart TV for $948 ($352 off)
- Samsung Q90T 65-inch 4K Smart TV for $1,748 ($950 off)
- LG 65-inch NanoCell 85 Series LED 4K UHD Smart TV for $999.99 ($100 off)
Best 70-inch and above TV deals
If you have the money and space, a 70-inch TV is the biggest and best bang for the most bucks. It’s a great size if you’re building a full-scale home theater or if you just want to maximize your viewing potential. Odds are you won’t find any extra features that 50 and 60-inch TVs don’t offer, but you’ll probably have the biggest screen in the neighborhood.
Here are some big discounts we’ve rounded up:
- LG 82UM8070 82-Inch 4K LED UHD Smart TV for $1,799 ($501 off)
- Sony X900H 85-inch TV for $2,170 ($430 off)
- Samsung 75-inch Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series for $998 ($202 off)
- Samsung 82-inch Class QLED Q70T Series Smart TV for $1,998 ($602 off)
- Hisense 85-inch H65 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Android TV for $1,500 ($300 off)
There you go, the best TV deals we could find right now. However, deals tend to change very rapidly so some of them may end before we can update the list. If you want a few general hubs of TV deals, you can check out these outlets: