We may be Android Authority, but we can’t ignore what Apple’s iPhones bring to the table, especially when you can snag a deep discount. The ecosystem is well-integrated, iOS is about as straightforward as it gets, and just about anyone can pick up an Apple product and learn to use it quickly. Here are some of the best iPhone deals right now to help you avoid the so-called Apple Tax.
Featured deal: Save 26% on an unlocked iPhone 11 Pro
It’s pretty rare to find big deals on new, unlocked iPhones. Go ahead and check out Amazon for yourself. So when we saw that Woot has some big savings on the iPhone 11 Pro we wanted to bring it to your attention. All capacity models of the 11 Pro are on offer, starting at just $769.99 ($230 off).
The iPhone Pro is powered by the A13 Bionic processor and 4GB of RAM. it offers a triple-camera array and sleek design, made up of a surgical steel frame and glass back. All three cameras are capable of shooting video up to 4K at 60fps with HDR. Other features include better water resistance, faster LTE 4G, and more shatter-resistant glass in textured matte finishes.
The deal price given above is for the 64GB iPhone 11 Pro, but the 256GB and 512GB models are also included in the sale. The 256GB variant is $889.99 ($260 off), while the 512GB model is $999.99 ($350 off).
You need to be an Amazon Prime member to take advantage of this offer, but you can try it for free for 30 days — more than ample tie to nab yourself a new iPhone. Hit the link below to check it out for yourself.
Buy it Now
Best iPhone deals
iPhone 12 and 12 Mini deals
If you have to have the latest and greatest from Apple, the iPhone 12 family is the way to go. Each model packs the new A14 Bionic chip and up to 256GB of storage. You can even return to the days of the small flagship thanks to the all-new iPhone 12 Mini. Apple kept a similar rainbow of hues from last year’s models, so don’t be afraid to express yourself.
iPhone 12 Mini
- Verizon — Get a free iPhone 12 Mini when you switch to an unlimited plan
- AT&T — Trade and save up to $700 on an iPhone 12 Mini
- T-Mobile — Get an iPhone 12 Mini for free with trade-in
- Visible — Get a 100 prepaid Mastercard and Nimble charging bundle when you buy
- Verizon — Buy an iPhone 12, get another free
- Verizon — Trade-in and save up to $800 on an iPhone 12 with a new line
- AT&T — Get up to $700 off an iPhone 12 with trade-in
- T-Mobile — Get an iPhone 12 for free when you join T-Mobile and trade
- Visible — Get a $100 prepaid Mastercard and Nimble charging bundle when you buy
See also: Apple iPhone 12 review
iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max deals
Just like the iPhone 11 family, you can also splurge for the larger, more powerful iPhone 12 Pro. This year, the 12 Pro matches the standard 12 in size, but it adds a third rear camera for the perfect shot. You can once again choose from plenty of colors, and the iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max each pack the A14 Bionic chip on the inside.
iPhone 12 Pro
- Verizon — Buy an iPhone 12 Pro, get another free
- Verizon — Trade-in and save up to $800 on an iPhone 12 Pro with a new line
- AT&T — Save up to $700 on an iPhone 12 Pro with trade-in
- T-Mobile — Save up to $830 when you join T-Mobile with a trade-in
iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Verizon — Buy an iPhone 12 Pro Max, get $1,000 off another
- Verizon — Trade-in and save up to $750 on an iPhone 12 Pro Max with a new line
- AT&T — Save up to $700 on an iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in
- T-Mobile — Save up to $830 when you join T-Mobile with a trade-in
See also: Apple iPhone 12 Pro review
iPhone 11 deals
The iPhone 11 is Apple’s 2019 take on an affordable flagship device, and it’s a solid pick for most people. It packs the company’s A13 Bionic chip and up to 256GB of storage. The iPhone 11 also offers a dual-camera setup — a feature that you used to have to go Pro to achieve. If you’re determined to have your phone match your other tech, the iPhone 11 is available in six unique colors.
- Verizon — Save up to $440 on an iPhone 11 with trade-in
- AT&T — Get an iPhone 11 for $10 per month or $5 per month with trade-in
- T-Mobile — Save $300 on the iPhone 11 when you join
iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max deals
For those of you who prefer larger phones or want a triple camera system, the iPhone 11 Pro is likely your best bet. Apple’s premium flagship comes in a 5.8-inch Pro model as well as a 6.5-inch Pro Max version. The iPhone 11 Pro not only adds a telephoto lens but it also upgrades from an LCD screen to an OLED so your pictures will look stunning before and after the snap.
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max
- T-Mobile — Save $300 on the iPhone 11 Pro Max when you join
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro (unlocked, renewed) for $649.99 ($150 off)
See also: iPhone 11 Pro Max review
iPhone SE deals
Apple brought the iPhone SE back in a big way. It not only packs the latest A13 Bionic chip, but the brand new iPhone SE starts at just $399. This budget-friendly iPhone ditches FaceID in favor of a physical fingerprint reader, and the classic chin-forehead makes its return.
While the iPhone SE has just one rear camera, it’s a powerful 12MP shooter. The front-facing camera has jumped from 1.3 to 7MP, a massive improvement over the original. It’s available in red, black, and white with up to 256GB of storage.
- Get an iPhone SE for free from Verizon
- Pay $5 per month or get the iPhone SE for free with trade at AT&T
- Get 50% off an iPhone SE when you add a line at T-Mobile
See also: iPhone SE review: Old is new, again!
iPhone XS deals
The iPhone 12 family may be Apple’s latest and greatest, but the iPhone X family hasn’t shuffled off this mortal coil quite yet. An upgrade over the original iPhone X, the XS, and its siblings offer improvements across the board, notably in battery life. The iPhone XS relies on the aging A12 Bionic chip, but it retains a glass back for wireless charging and a dual-camera that’s built for portrait mode and other effects.
iPhone XR deals
When it comes down to it, the iPhone 11 pretty much came directly from the iPhone XR. The lower price, the bright colors, and the 6.1-inch screen are all similarities between the two phones. Of course, the iPhone XR runs on the older A12 Bionic chip and only has one rear camera, but it’ll save you a few hundred dollars.
iPhone X deals
For better or for worse, the iPhone X popularized the notch. Its influences can be seen on devices from nearly every manufacturer, and it can still be had today, albeit refurbished. The iPhone X was the first phone from Apple to rock FaceID, an OLED screen, and wireless charging.
If you’re on a very limited budget or you just have a yearning for some older iPhones, all hope is not lost. These devices may not have the specs to compete with the latest and greatest, but they’ll still work well for most purposes.
The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus can still be found renewed on sites like Decluttr and Amazon. Apple’s iPhone 8 preceded the iPhone X (sorry iPhone 9) and runs on the A11 Bionic chip. You won’t find a notch, but you can still use your fingerprint for security. Here are your best bets for both devices:
That just about wraps up our list of the best iPhone deals that can be had right now. Though if you’re looking for even more Apple products, you might want to check out these other resources: