One of the few things to keep us sane during these tough times is the number of new shows and movies to watch. Social distancing has both good and bad effects on TV shopping: You don’t have to stare blankly at a wall of TVs, but it’s also tricky to pick out the best bargains online with the tyranny of choice.
Related: Android TV buyer’s guide
To make things a little bit easier, we’ve gone ahead and rounded up some of the best TV deals available right now. We’ve broken down the TV offers by size, so you can get out your tape measure then peruse the category that best fits your space. The bigger the screen, the bigger the savings.
Featured deal: Save $100 on the new Toshiba C350 4K smart TV
The 2021 Toshiba C350 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV is at its lowest price since its launch earlier in the summer. Right now you can pick up the 43-inch model for just $269.99 ($100 off), or the 50-inch TV for $369.99 ($100 off).
4K Ultra HD resolution comes as standard in the C350 range, so you’re guaranteed excellent picture quality. Fire TV is built-in, as is Alexa, so you can use your voice to do everything from browsing streaming services to controlling your smart home. DTS Virtual: X provides an immersive audio experience.
See also: The best 4K TV deals
The sleek, slim-bezel frame houses a host of other nice features too, such as live view picture-in-picture. This means you could continue to watch your favorite shows while viewing who’s approaching on your smart video doorbell camera.
Hit the button below to check out the offer, or keep scrolling for dozens of other great TV deals.
Buy it Now
Best TV deals
- 20-39 inch TV deals
- 40-49 inch TV deals
- 50-59 inch TV deals
- 60-69 inch TV deals
- 70-inch and above TV deals
Editors note: These deals change frequently but we will periodically update this page with the latest offers.
Best 20-39 inch TV deals
If you need a new TV and you have limited space, a smaller TV is probably your best bet. You can easily fit one in a home office or a dorm room without feeling overwhelmed. Of course, a 32-inch TV often sacrifices an HDMI port and top-end resolution, but you can usually find one for under $200.
Here are the best deals we can find right now:
- Insignia 24-inch Class LED Fire TV for $109.99 ($60 off)
- Insignia 32-inch Class LED Fire TV for $149.99 ($50 off)
- Insignia 39-inch Class LED HD Smart Fire TV for $219.99 ($30 off)
- Toshiba 32-inch Class LED HD Fire TV for $139.99 ($60 off)
- TCL 32-inch Roku Smart TV for $199.88 ($30 off)
Best 40-49 inch TV deals
40-inch TVs offer a step up from the 30-inch category both in terms of resolution and in port options. You often get a third HDMI port to add a game system or streaming device, and there are plenty of 4K options. 40-inch TVs are a great option for many rooms as long as you have a little more space to work with.
Here are some of the best deals available:
- Insignia 40-inch Class LED Full HD TV for $179.99 ($60 off)
- Insignia 43-inch Class LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV for $279.99 ($40 off)
- Sony X80J 43-inch Class HDR 4K UHD Smart LED TV for $598 ($50 off)
- Toshiba 43-inch C350 4K UHD Smart Fire TV for $269.99 ($100 off)
Best 50-59 inch TV deals
At 50 inches and above, you can pretty much expect the top specs on any TV. OLED and QLED screens become more standard, and you really start to push home theater territory. You can feel like you’re in the crowd at your favorite football game or crossing the galaxy in your favorite show.
See also: The best apps for your Samsung smart TV
Here are a few of the best options currently available:
- Insignia 50-inch 4k Fire TV for $309.99 ($70 off)
- Toshiba 50-inch C350 4K UHD Smart Fire TV for $369.99 ($100 off)
- Samsung 50-inch Class TU8000 Crystal UHD 4K Smart TV for $456 ($470 off)
- Sony 55-inch Class 4K UHD LED Android Smart TV for $798 ($202 off)
- LG OLED 4K UHD 55-inch TV for $1,496 (save $1,203)
60-69 inch deals
60-inch TVs offer many of the same high-end features as 50-inch TVs, just on a larger scale. You can expect 4K and OLED options and HDR quality, but you can also expect to pay more of a premium price. You might not want to sit too close to a TV this large, but you should be able to see crystal-clear detail even from across the room.
Here are some of the best 65-inch TV deals we could find:
- Insignia 65-Inch F30 4K UHD Smart Fire TV $549.99 ($80 off)
- Samsung 65-inch Class QLED Q60T Smart TV for $999.99 ($68 off)
- Sony X900H 65-Inch HDR 4K UHD Smart LED TV for $1,098 ($300 off)
- LG Nano 9 65-Inch 4K UHD Smart NanoCell IPS LED TV for $1,299 ($1,400 off)
- LG CXPUA 65-Inch HDR 4K UHD Smart OLED TV for $1,897 ($900 off)
70-inch and above deals
If you have the money and space, a 70-inch TV is the biggest and best bang for the most bucks. It’s a great size if you’re building a full-scale home theater or if you just want to maximize your viewing potential. Odds are you won’t find any extra features that 50 and 60-inch TVs don’t offer, but you’ll probably have the biggest screen in the neighborhood.
Here are some big discounts we’ve rounded up:
- Samsung 70-Inch 7-Series 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV for $699.99 ($50 off)
- LG 75-inch 4K UHD Smart IPS LED TV for $996.99 ($400 off)
- TCL 75-inch 5-Series 4K UHD QLED Roku Smart TV for $1,299.99 ($200 off)
- Sony 75-Inch X80J LED 4K UHD Smart Google TV for $1,399.99 ($300 off)
- Sony X950H 75-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV for $1,998 ($602 off)
- Samsung Q9F 75-Inch HDR 4K UHD Smart QLED TV for $1,998 ($8,000 off)
There you go, the best TV deals we could find right now. However, deals tend to change very rapidly so some of them may end before we can update the list. If you want a few general hubs of TV deals, you can check out these outlets: