One of the few things to keep us sane during these tough times is the number of new shows and movies to watch. Social distancing has both good and bad effects on TV shopping: You don’t have to stare blankly at a wall of TVs, but it’s also tricky to pick out the best bargains online with the tyranny of choice.
Related: Android TV buyer’s guide
To make things a little bit easier, we’ve gone ahead and rounded up some of the best TV deals available right now. We’ve broken down the TV offers by size, so you can get out your tape measure then peruse the category that best fits your space. The bigger the screen, the bigger the savings.
Featured deal: Save $750 on a 75-inch Sony Bravia 4K smart TV
We’ve found TV deals to suit all budgets below, but this one combines vast screen real estate, high-end technology, and exceptional value. The 2021 model of the 75-inch Sony Bravia just hit a new low price on Amazon, letting you pick it up for just $1,848 ($752 off).
Sony claims that the Sony X90J 65-Inch Bravia XR 4K UHD Smart Google TV is the world’s first TV with cognitive intelligence. It sounds like something from a sci-fi movie, but the Cognitive Processor XR apparently understands how humans see and hear, and adapts the picture and sound in real-time to maximize your viewing experience.
Google TV lets you browse movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Disney Plus, or your other streaming service of choice. Google Assistant and Alexa both offer you the chance to do your browsing without lifting a finger.
Amazon deals can disappear at any time, so check out the deal via the link below.
Buy it Now
Best TV deals
- 20-39 inch TV deals
- 40-49 inch TV deals
- 50-59 inch TV deals
- 60-69 inch TV deals
- 70-inch and above TV deals
Editors note: These deals change frequently but we will periodically update this page with the latest offers.
Best 20-39 inch TV deals
If you need a new TV and you have limited space, a smaller TV is probably your best bet. You can easily fit one in a home office or a dorm room without feeling overwhelmed. Of course, a 32-inch TV often sacrifices an HDMI port and top-end resolution, but you can usually find one for under $200.
Here are the best deals we can find right now:
- Insignia 24-inch Class LED Fire TV for $109.99 ($60 off)
- Insignia 32-inch Class LED Fire TV for $169.99 ($30 off)
- Toshiba 32-inch Class LED HD Fire TV for $139.99 ($60 off)
- Sceptre 32-inch LED TV for $179 ($121 off)
- TCL 32-inch Roku Smart TV for $198 ($31 off)
Best 40-49 inch TV deals
40-inch TVs offer a step up from the 30-inch category both in terms of resolution and in port options. You often get a third HDMI port to add a game system or streaming device, and there are plenty of 4K options. 40-inch TVs are a great option for many rooms as long as you have a little more space to work with.
Here are some of the best deals available:
- Insignia 40-inch Class LED Full HD TV for $209.99 ($30 off)
- Toshiba 43-inch C350 4K UHD Smart Fire TV for $269.99 ($100 off)
- Sony X80J 43-inch Class HDR 4K UHD Smart LED TV for $598 ($50 off)
- Sony 49-inch Bravia 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV for $998 ($202 off)
- LG CXPUB 48-inch 4K UHD Smart OLED TV for $1,296.99 ($200 off)
- Samsung The Sero 43-inch 4K UHD Smart QLED TV for $1,497.99 ($500 off)
Best 50-59 inch TV deals
At 50 inches and above, you can pretty much expect the top specs on any TV. OLED and QLED screens become more standard, and you really start to push home theater territory. You can feel like you’re in the crowd at your favorite football game or crossing the galaxy in your favorite show.
See also: The best apps for your Samsung smart TV
Here are a few of the best options currently available:
- Toshiba 50-inch C350 4K UHD Smart Fire TV for $369.99 ($100 off)
- Samsung 50-inch Class TU8000 Crystal UHD 4K Smart TV for $459.90 ($470 off)
- TCL 55-inch 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Roku Smart TV for $398 ($51 off)
- Hisense 50-inch U6G Series Quantum 4K ULED Android TV for $499.99 ($70 off)
- Sony 50-inch X85J Series LED 4K UHD Smart Google TV for $849.99 ($150 off)
- LG OLED 4K UHD 55-inch TV for $1,796 (save $903)
60-69 inch deals
60-inch TVs offer many of the same high-end features as 50-inch TVs, just on a larger scale. You can expect 4K and OLED options and HDR quality, but you can also expect to pay more of a premium price. You might not want to sit too close to a TV this large, but you should be able to see crystal-clear detail even from across the room.
Here are some of the best 65-inch TV deals we could find:
- Hisense 65-inch U6G Series Quantum ULED 4K UHD Smart Android TV for $699.99 ($150 off)
- Samsung 65-Inch BE65T-H Pro TV for $757 ($174 off)
- Sony X900H 65-Inch HDR 4K UHD Smart LED TV for $1,148 ($300 off)
- LG NANO90 65-inch 4K UHD Smart NanoCell IPS LED TV for $1,196.99 ($300 off)
- LG C1 Series 65-inch 4K Smart OLED TV for $2,099.99 ($400 off)
- LG GXPUA 65-inch 4K UHD Smart OLED TV for $2,496.99 ($1,000 off)
- Samsung 65-inch QLED 8K UHD Smart TV for $4,497.99 ($1,002 off)
70-inch and above deals
If you have the money and space, a 70-inch TV is the biggest and best bang for the most bucks. It’s a great size if you’re building a full-scale home theater or if you just want to maximize your viewing potential. Odds are you won’t find any extra features that 50 and 60-inch TVs don’t offer, but you’ll probably have the biggest screen in the neighborhood.
Here are some big discounts we’ve rounded up:
- Samsung 70-Inch 6-Series 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV for $649.99 ($50 off)
- TCL 75-inch 5-Series 4K UHD QLED Roku Smart TV for $1,299.99 ($200 off)
- Sony 75-Inch X80J LED 4K UHD Smart Google TV for $1,399.99 ($300 off)
- Sony X90J 75-inch TV Bravia XR 4K Ultra HD Smart Google TV for $1,848 ($752 off)
- Samsung Q9F 75-Inch HDR 4K UHD Smart QLED TV for $1,998 ($8,000 off)
There you go, the best TV deals we could find right now. However, deals tend to change very rapidly so some of them may end before we can update the list. If you want a few general hubs of TV deals, you can check out these outlets: